- Join Sustainable Haddington – get out into my local area and do something!
- Carshare with Gavin at least twice a week
- Revisit the Landshare site – see if any new opportunities for allotment space have appeared in Haddington
- Use the quiet time when I arrive early to work in the morning to go for a walk around Easter Bush rather than getting sucked into the emails – make more time for nature and me
- Read more about human ecology and sustainable education (try and stop me :) )
- Catch up with my garden photo diary on Facebook (woefully neglected in 2010!) and keep to the seasonal schedule this year
- See if the spare undeveloped land around the new vet school could be considered for a student allotment project – Wednesday afternoons may never be the same :)
- Join The Schumacher Society
- Find somewhere in need of guerilla gardening and share a clip on the Facebook site
- I always wanted to learn Hardanger embroidery, and to take up weaving. I have the books, I have the drive – time to get crafty!
Saturday, 8 January 2011
Appendix – Actions!
Perfect timing for New Year’s Resolutions – instead of giving things up, taking action instead: